Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour across the famous Golden Triangle tour circuit of India. From the magnificent forts of Rajasthan and colourful bazaars and, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park.
Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary makes you visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with that you can get insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 0800 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0930 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0800 hrs
Guest have to board Maharaja Express at least an hour before the train’s departure time at the venue that is assigned in Delhi for pre-boarding facilities. All the final details related to departure timings and meeting point venue will be emailed or handed over to you along with travel document and voucher, 14 days before to the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Arrive at the Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasure of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
After a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get comfortable in your cabins.
Indulge in your delicious brunch onboard, as the train proceeds towards Agra.
As you arrive Agra – The city of Love, Pay a visit to one of the seven wonders of love Taj Mahal, it is the main attraction of the day.
Later in the evening you can go for Mohabbat The Taj Show or visit Itamd–Ud–Daula or Spa at a 5-star hotel as an option. Or you can return to the train and enjoy the luxury of Maharaja Express.
Dinner and overnight stay on board the train.
Take a day trip to visit the Agra Fort or visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (optional).
Head back to your world of Lavishness–Maharaja’h Express for sumptuous breakfast.
Enjoy your luxury lunch onboard, as the train proceeds toward SawaiMadhopur.
Take a thrilling road drive to the well-known Ranthambore National Park.
Later in the evening return to Maharajah' Express.
Delectable dinner is arranged on board, overnight on train as it marks its way to Jaipur.
Arrive in Jaipur and have breakfast on board
After a hearty breakfast, embark a morning trip to magnificent Amer Fort, visit the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). Optionally, you can also choose activities such as Spa facilities at a Palace hotel, private shopping tour or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club.
Return to the train for a hearty lunch, later you can go for a sightseeing tour of the City Palace or Jai Mahal for elephant activities that will include feeding them, painting them or take a ride on them.
Thereafter you will embark to attend Kalebiya dance performance by local artist followed by an exclusive dinner.
Overnight stay aboard Maharajah' Express as it proceeds to Delhi.
Early morning breakfast in the train, disembark from this Indian luxury at the Delhi’s station. The journey comes to an end bid adieu to the Treasure of India tour on board Maharajah' Express train.
Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India itinerary for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|October 2019||Sun, 20th||Select|
|November 2019||Sun, 17th||Select|
|December 2019||Sun, 15th||Select|
|January 2020||Sun, 12th||Select|
|February 2020||Sun, 9th||Select|
|March 2020||Sun, 8th||Select|
|October 2020||Sun, 4th||Select|
|November 2020||Sun, 1st||Select|
|November 2020||Sun, 29th||Select|
|December 2020||Sun, 27th||Select|
|January 2021||Sun, 24th||Select|
|February 2021||Sun, 21st||Select|
|March 2021||Sun, 21st||Select|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the prices are per person and on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra.
* All Optional excursions are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* More information please visit Terms & Condition Page