There is yet another Golden Triangle Tour package offered by the Maharajas' Express named as Gems of India. This itinerary makes you travel the three most beautiful and fascinating destinations of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
You can explore the magnificent architecture of Taj Mahal along with the dash of wildlife at the Ranthambore National Park. Other inclusions in the Maharaja Express itinerary is local shopping, sightseeing and optional spa breaks at selective destinations.
Throughout your journey experience the lifestyle of a maharaja inside India's most luxurious train with elegant décor, gourmet dining, and state of the art amenities adds unparalleled finesse to this royal train journey.
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 2000 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station / 2200 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station / 0800 hrs
Guest have to board Maharaja Express at least an hour before the train’s departure time at the venue that is assigned in Delhi for pre-boarding facilities. All the final details related to departure timings and venue will be emailed or handed over to you along with travel document and voucher, 14 days before to the departure date.
All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please:(CLICK HERE)
Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Gems Of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get comfortable in your cabins.
Savor your delicious brunch onboard as the train proceeds towards Agra
Early morning as you reach Agra, disembark the train and visit magnificent architectural monument Taj Mahal, it is alsoa UNESCO World Heritage Site.
A delicious brunch accompanied by Champaign is arranged at Taj Khema overlooking the beautiful Taj Mahal will mark as the main point of the day.
Later, return to the train for a hearty lunch and Disembark to visit the Agra Fort. After you explore the Agra Fort, you can either go for a shopping tour or you can take local sightseeing tour to Itmad-ud-Daulah tomb and Fatehpur Sikri or enjoy a spa session at a palace hotel.
You can go and watch 'Mohabbat The Taj Show' after the sightseeing or you can return to the train.
Later, return to the train for dinner and overnight stay as the train proceeds toward its next destination Ranthambore.
After a nutritious breakfast, embark for your journey to a thrilling game safari in Ranthambore National Park in the morning.
Your Lunch is arranged on board while the train proceeds towards Jaipur.
After reaching Jaipur, you may pay a visit to the Jaipur city.
Take a trip to the Royal Observatory (Jantar Mantar). you can also choose activities such as visit to magnificent Amer Fort, or a golf session at Rambagh Golf club,or a private shopping tour, or Spa facilities at a Palace hotel.
You may now Proceed to City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace for a unique Elephant Activity where guests may choose to indulge to feed them, paint them or take a joy ride followed by an exclusive dinner.
Overnight stay on the train.
Today you will bid adieu to the Gems of India tour on board Maharajas' Express train.
Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Gems of India and Treasures of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the prices are per person and on twin sharing basis.
* The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra.
* All Optional excursions are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey.
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* More information please visit Terms & Condition Page